Aug 12, 2009

Throwing my junk away

Well, it is good that I am onto walls, but I got so much scrap woods to throw away now.

IMG_4599

So I decided to spend a day on throwing this away.

First, I moved all the junk to the front of my garage.

IMG_4658

IMG_4659

Then I sliced them to smaller pieces and pilled them up on my truck.

IMG_4664

I had 2 truck full of junk to throw away!

I did not know I can carry so much on my short truck bed.

I was able to find a waste yard that takes this for $11.5.

But the waste yard was STINKY!!







But I got to say this was really good experience.

I now have much better sense of appreciation to the people who do all the dirty work for the society.

If you have huge pile of junk to throw away, I highly recommend this place.

Mission Trail Waste Systems
1313 Memorex Dr
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-727-5365

The guys there very are helpful and friendly. Thanks bunch!

No comments: