Aug 16, 2009

I made decent progress on my partition wall today.

I added 2x4s to the spots where I will be installing doors in the end. The hight of the vertical ones are the height of the doors to be installed, and I added another horizontal bar to it.

Here is what it looks like.



Here is the closer look.



Then I added 2 more support posts to this.

The first one.



... and the second one.

This really looks like wall now.



I had some left over dry walls, so I nailed it also.




But I ran out of drywalls, so I went to get some.
But I am all by myself.

Drywalls are Heavy!!

They are 4" x 8" each and weighs 60lbs.

I baught 6 of them and loaded onto my truck and got them off to my garage. I thought I'd just die. I am only 5"6 and weighs 140. This was just too much.

I will start nailing these drywalls starting tomorrow.


PS:
Get a buddy if you are to buy drywalls.

No comments: