Jul 27, 2008

M-Audio Studiophile AV 40 Powered Speakers

Book Cover

I just did not like the audio quality from my iMac 24" built-in speakers, so I got this pair and I am loving it.

I am not much of an audio person, so I don't know whether the sound quality of this speaker is good or great. But compared with what I have and what I know of, I think this pair of speakers rocks for its price. I highly recommend this pair of speakers for those who are looking at improving their computer audio quality without spending too much money.

1 comment:

Pooja said...

This speaker system is good but I also like A30. The design and sound quality is awesome. The only drawback is the placement of the power button which is on the back side of the speaker. It is not very expensive. For more details refer m-audio studiophile av 30 review