Aug 19, 2008

Kitchen Renovation Project

Since I bought my current house, I've been wanting to install island style range hood. I got an island kitchen and I think it would make my kitchen look like ones you see on the food channels or something.


Here is my current kitchen looks like:




I took this picture a few days after I moved into this house. The the cabinet right above the kitchen counter has the range hood built-in. but I just did not like the way this cabinet looked. It looked heavy and blocked the sunlight from the window to the kitchen, making the kitchen look dark and dull. I've been wondering if I can convert this to something like below:



So I kicked off my kitchen renovation project and just completed it. I will be posting some details of this project

8/10/2008 Ethernet cable installation
8/13/2008 Buying the island range hood
8/16/2008 Removing the range hood and the cabinet
8/17/2008 Installing new range hood

Stay tuned!

No comments: