Jul 17, 2008

Garage rack

I moved into my current house about 4 months ago. The "house" part got organized pretty quickly, but the garage was a mess for the longest time. The previous house I lived had a built-in shelves, but not this house. So I spent a few weekends building some racks to get my garage organized.

I really need a clean, organized garage so I and my boys can actually do some DIY stuff in it. Not only do I want it clean and organized, but I actually want a garage where I would want to spend some time there with coffee, music, couch and maybe a plant or two.

So this was my first step to my ideal garage.

I made the racks with woods, kept the window part open and painted them red to to give an energized look and feel.



How does it look?




I still got a long way to go, but the space is now finally organized a bit. Good enough resume my Nerf gun mods and stuff like

No comments: