Jul 23, 2008

Nerf N-Strike Maverick

Book Cover

I modified this Nerf N-Strike Maverick and posted on youtube. This gun is not all that easy to disassemble, but not too difficult at all. You can get this pretty much anywhere, this is fun to play even as is. I highly recommend this toy gun for all boys in any age.

I did 3 different mods on this.

The 1st mod is the paint. I left silver pieces as is and painted everything else to be either dark green or gun metallic. I used Tamiya spray paint. Tamiya has very wide selection of colors, but their paint stink quite a bit.




The 2nd modification is is to make the cylinder pop out modification. This allows you to load the gun faster.

Before the mod: This comes out just far enough to load 1 bullet at a time.




After the mod: Now the cylinder pops out all the way.



The 3rd mod is the removal of the air restrictors, but I don't have any photos of it.

Here is my Youtube video:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it, but please so air restrictor removal!

Owais Khan said...

The link you just clicked takes you to www.nerftoy.com/best-nerf-guns-ever, a website with content in the Dutch language only. check that