Jul 20, 2008

Swiss-Tech Utility Knife

I've been carrying Victorinix swiss army knife on my keychain for the last 20 years or so. but I've lost one recently, so I replaced it with this Swiss-Tech Utility Knife.






It is really about the size of your car key and once you hang it on your keychain, you'd forget that you are carrying a utility tool in your pocket.

This is how the key looks like when you split it open to use it.





It got a knife blade, flathead driver, precision driver with Philip and flathead, and a bottle opener. It was more useful than I had expected. A thing I liked most about it is that you don't feel that are carrying a utility tool at all.

What I did not like was that the lack of scissors. I was so used to a swiss army with scissors that it simply missed it.

I'd recommend this to anyone who likes new cool stuff and who does not care for a pair of small scissors on your utility knife.

No comments: